Tuesday, January 18, 2005

elevation...

Well somethings up with me and this site it seems... somehow i've surpassed the impassable. I've continued writing unending pure bullshit for a period of over 7 days now. I don't know how this happened, but it is something good. Atleast i'm getting some tempo to write. Maybe i can let this grow and morph into something more meaningful and greater.

For the day that passed. Well it began on a very frustrating note as i ran for a 7:30 a.m. class in dense fog only to realise after having reached there that the class had been rescheduled to 8:30 a.m. And this after having gone to bed at 4 a.m. in the morning. The night had been pretty eventful and fruitful, maybe or maybe not we managed to avert something none of us would have wanted to happen: heads conducting volu interviews. Was a long wait through the night, but ultimately of consequence.

Sleepy through out the day, i slept thru most classes though i hope i didn't miss much of importance. Evening was probably the best of all. Volu selections, a first time experience of condcuting interviews. It was great fun asking people absolutely unexpected questions and checking out their reactions. It was a nice experience and was good fun to be back together.

After having been off from meetings for 2 days things resumed and we've returned to our normal schedules. Returning to our rooms late at night. ANd running to classes early in the morning though thankfully i have no classes tomorrow morning.

And yes to end with the terminal feelings of the day. It passed well. Certain small incidents throughout the day made me feel good. Yesterday onwards things had taken an upswing and thank god all my fears were founded wrong. Things went so well and peaceful. And everything's just great.

I guess its these small emotional upheavals that my poor self is subjected to make each day memorable and special. Yeah i may not be the regular long haired, nicotene, caffiene addict at heart. Maybe i'm a crazy romantic, in love with nature and its beauty. Infact that is one of my strong phases (refer to the phase theory in a previous post). And that is why my outer self often conflicts with the inner one. But then again there are times of absoute compatibility and mutual peace. When i'm so contended that i shun social contact. I like to be left alone, wallowing in my own thoughts and ponderings. This level of elevation often happens to me when i'm on a trip to the mountains. I always take a walk around the place on my own at least once. Nothing is then allowed to come in between me and my appreciation of nature. Its at times like this, any sort of company becomes a drag, be it her....

More on this later.... sorry for the abrupt end...

No comments: