Tuesday, July 19, 2005

"did he have passion?", the Greeks asked

He was passionate,
He loved football and music and books.
He was an idealist.

Is it okay being an idealist?
Maybe not, the world's not a place for them.
What do you say?

Tell me.

I say he loved, because i'm not sure if he still lives.
I'm sure he loves.
I'm just not sure he lives.

I hope he does.
I want him to live.
I think he was emotinal too. But i like that.
I hope he still lives.

The world is a cruel place for such people.
I think the world may have killed him.
I fear it every second, every minute.
Every bead of sweat chills me with the fear.
I want him to live. Please don't kill him.

He was...

12 comments:

Gee said...

fitfully imagining so much??ur mind's quite a place!

Dreamcatcher said...

yes he did.
what is there without passion?
keep it alive.

Teleute said...

hmm... very interestin piece.

Anonymous said...

live.....
p

Acroyali said...

herenow- hmmm...think so, crazy place it is actually.

dreamcatcher & anon- thnx.

teleute- hmmm.... :)

Meadow said...

Your blog is beautiful.

jaded said...

i hope nobody kills him....:)

good one...and u say u cant write poetry!!!!

Acroyali said...

@goddess: thanx a lot, do keep coming back.

@jaded: well this wasn't supposed to be a poem or anything. just an assortment of thots.

Anonymous said...

ki re post bondho??
y has every1 stopped posting?
ami roj roj blog hopping kori and .... nothing:-(
paromita

jaded said...

this is exactli what i warned u about...why the hel have u stopped posting???(grinding teeth)
come back to our bloggibg world....

Calvin said...

what happened to the passion? stopped posting?!

Acroyali said...

anon- sorry girl! college bohut jalache.

jaded- i kno u did. and my post is up.

s!- :D, no it just got diverted towards something else, :D