Sunday, September 12, 2010



Doesn't get better than this. Pure vintage U2. This isn't just blast from the past, it's gas attack; central nervous system under threat!

Nothing better to do on a Sunday than dig up old stuff on your computer and look back at a much younger picture of you.

a) First job blues.
b) Quitting.
c) Republic day in college :-D.
d) Boredom in office can be turned into a blogpost. (copied from my office note book I diligently used during my internship)
e) Leaving home for the first time.

It's amazing how this blog captures so much of my past. I can remember the days, images briefly. Sometimes the feelings of anticipation, elation, worry attach themselves to the images too. Even the writing... I used to tinker with multiple backgrounds. Once I had this NatGeo photo of rains in the savannah; that's the one I remember most prominently. So there are posts with horrid font colours since the background wouldn't contrast with the white font colour it is now. There are posts with random capitalisations, drunken punctuation etc. etc.

It's scary to think I've considered deleting this site a few times already!

No comments: