Tuesday, April 19, 2005

stay peaceful...

That happened to be a piece of advice i'd given a person who consumed all my thoughts for a certain period of my lifetime. Miniscule but a certain non-zero, positive amount of time in my lifetime.

Peace: that ever elusive ever sought after and delusional thing. Once you have it, you go bored. And when you don't have it, its the only thing you can think of.

Yesterday the weather was strange. Yes cool breeze along with lightning brought much needed relief in the early evening, but as night came along the cool breeze wasn't cool anymore. There was an overhanging sense of gloom encompassing everything. Like on of those impregnable claustrophobic silences.

Wonderwall is such a lovely song. I'm listening to it right now. Its like this mantra. The song is like a chant with music interspersed. Its singable and nice. The vocals aren't difficult so i can do it pretty decently. And theres always this thing about songs you can do decently. They make your list of favourites rightaway, as if on a wildcard entry.

I'm stranded in death week with not much in favour of me. My exams are something like 5-6 days off and i still am not in the groove. I still haven't gotten absorbed by my books in totallity. I'm going crazy and frustrated about it. It's always very irritating when you know you have to study and you can't and you know that you just HAVE to. I WASted time like anything yesterday. Slept through the morning, watched a movie in the afty and then slept again. Then i fell in love with the heroine- Perizaad Zorabian. She's driven me nuts too many times now. Evening i did some decent mugga but now again i'm back here on blogspot.com doing crap!

Lets cut loose now.( And oh i think i've found a me gal!...;-) )

No comments: