Tuesday, November 29, 2005

how often have you woken up early on a late november morning and felt the chill creep in as you stepped out from under you quilt? well, I do that almost every morning because i know the five next steps shall take me to my balcony where the soft golden morning sun welcomes me. nothing beats that feeling.

i think i am lucky, i rarely have nightmares, unlike a lot of other people i know. yes, last night, i know what you told me was scary. but the optimism in me will never die. i guess thats why i'd never shirk from taking those five steps because i know the warm sun awaits me. and you...

7 comments:

Lancelot said...

not sure if u r talking abt the balcony at home, but if u are, then u have two balconies like that...
talking of nightmares, i am having such harmless dreams that i m scared thrs something wrong with me rite now... all my dreams earlier were "happening" ones ;D

Calvin said...

that was really well written :-)

Dipanjan Das said...

i can imagine the soft sunlight of a place very nearby my home. i remember my waking ups on such early winter mornings, draping myself in a shawl, sip the morning tea and read the early newspaper.

thank you for refreshing precise memories of 'things' i miss.

Acroyali said...

lance- well yeah, guess i got two such balconies.

s!- thanx :)

dd- and thank you for the lovely comment :)

jaded said...

That was one of your more beautiful posts.bhishon bhalo likhecho...

Acroyali said...

jaded- thanx a lot! :)

Acroyali said...

mostly_speechless- thank you.

not many would know what i'm talking of, but this post did turn out to be the one appreciated most by the person it is for... :)